19 4 / 2014
[EXO COMEBACK SHOWCASE] A girl who doesn’t follow EXO much got to attend their showcase, and although she was expecting shoving since she was situated at the front standing, she commented it was worse. There were six fans who fell to the ground around her, and people started yelling not to push because these girls were injured. The fans in the back ignored the cries and kept shoving to move to the front, stepping on others. One of the girls burst into tears and asked to please give space so she could at least leave. The security guards stepped in to clear out this situation, and the EXO members obviously noticed this all happening because of the proximity. Baekhyun was the member who stood right in front of these fans, and the girl noticed that he gave them an extremely unpleasant look. Though the girl admitted that she obviously wouldn’t know what he was thinking, she personally interpreted his expression to say, “Ah, seriously, why are you all like this…”
18 4 / 2014
Tons of us use Paypal already to buy stuff online or to send money to friends and family. Especially as a K-Pop fan, I find myself using Paypal to buy albums, Korean cosmetics, fansite photobooks, and to pay back friends for concert ticktets (l o l). Wouldn’t it be great to earn reward Airline miles on all your Paypal spending? Especially since things like concert tickets can add up quite quickly? Click the cut to learn more!
17 3 / 2014
140317 Healing Camp - Taeyeon's Confession
- 1: Because Taeyeon entered the industry in her 20s, we heard that she felt puberty hit her later.
- 2: I made my debut at the age of 19 and with back to back promotions, I spent my days not knowing how the day went by and what do you know, a year, two years would pass by just like that. At times, I forget how old I am. I felt as if I stopped at 21.
- 3: Your age?
- 2: Yes. So when people ask me how old I will be this year, it's to the point where I have to think about it because I can't remember.
- 4: (Whispers) 26.
- 2: Yes, I'm 26.
- 5: You still seem like such a baby.
- 2: And then we had a year-long hiatus. During that hiatus, I had a lot of time to think to myself that the emptiness gave me. My personality type is the one to keep picking at my scars and I make myself tired from all the stress I cause.
- 3: We heard you drink a lot also.
- 2: Y-yes...I don't go out to drink but to help myself sleep better since I can't sleep from all the thoughts running through my mind. I don't drink heavily either, since I'm good with just a glass of beer. When I talk about these hardships with other colleagues, they'll eventually say, "Well, you're SNSD." Even when I speak to my seniors, they tell us that this is the best part of our careers which leaves me feeling as if I can't really tell someone how I feel comfortably.
- 3: (To Hyoyeon) Why are you crying?
- 6: It's because I never knew that a member was having thoughts like that. She (Taeyeon) seems as if she'd tell bit by bit to other members but I wish for her to either open up a little more or tell us more, and increase her time enjoying it with the other members which I think can be a solution to her keeping everything to herself.
- 2: That's really the problem with me, that if no one asks me, then I don't tell. But the thing I'm so fortunate for is to be promoting in a group. I don't really have friends or close colleagues (so SNSD is all I have).
30 1 / 2014
there were simply too many fan accounts of him at incheon and changsha airport today and i got tired of tweeting everything, so i decided to compile them into a full tumblr post compilation. 暖男兴 this is all your fault ;__; anyway, enjoy!
this morning, yixing was at incheon airport alone to catch his flight back to changsha. there were about 20 fans who were at the airport with him, but they didn’t make noise. they just followed behind him quietly.
he thought nobody would know that he was going back this time, but the fans told him that they know, and he was shocked for awhile. fan asked him about his injury and he replied "it’s not that much of a big deal anymore."
however, his flight was delayed due to the fog in changsha. yixing then told the fansite masters to not release any previews, because he didn’t want the fans in changsha to fetch him at the airport, he wanted them to go home to spend time with their family during chinese new year’s eve. if his flight is delayed for too long, fans who waited for him at the airport will miss the reunion dinner with their families, and he will feel bad about it. it already happened once when he missed his flight back during 元宵节, and he doesn’t want the same thing to happen twice again.
hence, the fans listened to him and didn’t release any previews, except for one thai fan.
at the immigration, yixing thought he lost his passport and started searching for it (some things never change lol).
shortly after noon, yixing’s plane landed at changsha huanghua international airport.
he was the last to disembark the plane and slowly strolled out with his pink luggage /o\
when he came out of the departure hall, fans started to crowd around him. the first thing he said was "happy new year! have you guys eaten?"
10 12 / 2013
Word Count: 9100+
Summary: Baekyeol exchange sexual favors for household chores
THIS FCUKIN AUTHOR IS GOLD IM CRYING
(its locked btw, have to become member of sonyeoncheonji community)
fun fact! you can read all of my fics unlocked on my fic lj, pageandpetals @ lj :) in case you don’t feel like joining sncj!