24 7 / 2014
Originally posted by Luhan Bar with permission from the movie staff.
On July 24th, 2014, Luhan completed his filming task in the movie “Back to 20” as a rookie actor. From June 18 to July 24, a month filled with joy, bitterness, both sweet and sour feelings, he was humble, hard working, serious, sincere, and as an actor, he’s drawn a perfect period to his first journey as an actor.
In this one month, Luhan fans continuously communicated with the cast and crew, and surprisingly got to hear a story about him from behind the scenes. This story holds endless warmth as well as bitterness, and the main character of the story is gentle yet resilient. The first time we heard it, we thought that, no matter what, we want more people to know of it.
After some hard work, finally, today we received permission from the staff to tell you guys this story.
The beginning of the story is not an ideal one.
21 7 / 2014
I identify w tinkerbell a lot because she needs attention or she dies and that’s pretty much me
19 4 / 2014
[EXO COMEBACK SHOWCASE] A girl who doesn’t follow EXO much got to attend their showcase, and although she was expecting shoving since she was situated at the front standing, she commented it was worse. There were six fans who fell to the ground around her, and people started yelling not to push because these girls were injured. The fans in the back ignored the cries and kept shoving to move to the front, stepping on others. One of the girls burst into tears and asked to please give space so she could at least leave. The security guards stepped in to clear out this situation, and the EXO members obviously noticed this all happening because of the proximity. Baekhyun was the member who stood right in front of these fans, and the girl noticed that he gave them an extremely unpleasant look. Though the girl admitted that she obviously wouldn’t know what he was thinking, she personally interpreted his expression to say, “Ah, seriously, why are you all like this…”
18 4 / 2014
Tons of us use Paypal already to buy stuff online or to send money to friends and family. Especially as a K-Pop fan, I find myself using Paypal to buy albums, Korean cosmetics, fansite photobooks, and to pay back friends for concert ticktets (l o l). Wouldn’t it be great to earn reward Airline miles on all your Paypal spending? Especially since things like concert tickets can add up quite quickly? Click the cut to learn more!
17 3 / 2014
140317 Healing Camp - Taeyeon's Confession
- 1: Because Taeyeon entered the industry in her 20s, we heard that she felt puberty hit her later.
- 2: I made my debut at the age of 19 and with back to back promotions, I spent my days not knowing how the day went by and what do you know, a year, two years would pass by just like that. At times, I forget how old I am. I felt as if I stopped at 21.
- 3: Your age?
- 2: Yes. So when people ask me how old I will be this year, it's to the point where I have to think about it because I can't remember.
- 4: (Whispers) 26.
- 2: Yes, I'm 26.
- 5: You still seem like such a baby.
- 2: And then we had a year-long hiatus. During that hiatus, I had a lot of time to think to myself that the emptiness gave me. My personality type is the one to keep picking at my scars and I make myself tired from all the stress I cause.
- 3: We heard you drink a lot also.
- 2: Y-yes...I don't go out to drink but to help myself sleep better since I can't sleep from all the thoughts running through my mind. I don't drink heavily either, since I'm good with just a glass of beer. When I talk about these hardships with other colleagues, they'll eventually say, "Well, you're SNSD." Even when I speak to my seniors, they tell us that this is the best part of our careers which leaves me feeling as if I can't really tell someone how I feel comfortably.
- 3: (To Hyoyeon) Why are you crying?
- 6: It's because I never knew that a member was having thoughts like that. She (Taeyeon) seems as if she'd tell bit by bit to other members but I wish for her to either open up a little more or tell us more, and increase her time enjoying it with the other members which I think can be a solution to her keeping everything to herself.
- 2: That's really the problem with me, that if no one asks me, then I don't tell. But the thing I'm so fortunate for is to be promoting in a group. I don't really have friends or close colleagues (so SNSD is all I have).